Kyuden Grenoble
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Ornatov xp1

+4
Mewtwo
nainfa
seb nukem
Daigotsu Ishan
8 participants

Ornatov xp1 Empty Ornatov xp1

Message par Daigotsu Ishan Jeu 24 Sep 2009 - 14:26

http://spider.daigotsu.com/viewtopic.php?t=3377
PotD Goblin deck.

First the decklist, then the explanations.

Fields of the Dead

Dynasty

1x Wisdom Gained
1x The Karmic Cycle
1x Fu Leng's Guidance
3x Forests of Shinomen

3x Expendable Resources

3x Gutobo
3x Pokku
3x Daigotsu Rasetsu
3x Daigotsu Gyoken
3x Shukku

3x Mokku
3x Boshanai

3x Gakku
3x Pokupo
3x Daigotsu Taizo
1x Chikara

Fate

1x Ring of the Void
3x Dangerous Reconnaisance

3x Flanked by Nightmares
3x Final Duty
3x Strategic Strike

3x Unfamiliar Ground
3x Ogre Savagery
3x Settling the Homeless
3x Unpredictable Strategy
3x Game of Sincerity

3x Border Ambush
3x Shameful Tactics

3x Burn the Towers
3x Forewarning

Explanations:

Q: Fields?
A: Yes. Fingers is great. But not when your deck is filled with tiny people. Late in the game, when you're down to 1 province, you have nothing to do... Plus, attacking with 6 (fucking six!) people on turn 3 is made of win.

Q: Uhh... You forgot holdings...
A: No, I didn't. There's 3... Seriously, Path was kind enough to put Goblins at the critical mass for running a virtually holdingless deck (10 people that come off of Border Keep). This deck is quite literally 100% gold-screw proof. That is not a "My Crane deck wins an honor victory at the beginning of turn 5" type of bullshit statement. The deck is completely and utterly immune to gold-screw.

Q: Military Assessment
A: Worthless piece of junk... Smile Normal goblins no longer flies, it really doesn't. Once people get used to Path, Goblins loses to Breeder, Lion, Phoenix, and Dragon. Military Assessment was for a slower environment, when Goblins attacked only on turn 3, and only with 5 people.

Q: Karmic Cycle?
A: Void.

Q: Burn the Towers?
A: Yes, needed for a 2nd turn province. The most important thing about it - it's not a force pump.

Q: This deck is ass, and you're a terrible deck builder, and it will lose to everything! ... ... ... How do you play this thing? (Long live RTZS!)
A: Bring 2 people into play on turn one. Set yourself up to bring 3 people into play on turn 2. Pitch everything, including Wisdom Gained and Gutobo to achieve this goal. Trust the deck with Border Keep flips, it'll hook you up. Remember that OPG Border Keep on turn 2 gets you deeper into the deck than OPG Border Keep on turn 1, without losing any tempo. The key to the deck are the people you can buy with Border Keep. The ideal scenario is buying 2 people on turn 1 and 3 people on turn 2, after taking a province. Happens more frequently than it should, really.

Q: When do I buy Expendable Resources?
A: Later. This is why there's 3. You can win most games with your initial grip, pitching the Expendable Resources. If the game goes long, find that fucking ER, and use it every turn.

Q: I am losing to Phoenix/Crane honor!
A: Stop attacking on turn 2. Even if you have enough force to take a province, even if they only have 1 defender. Stop it! Attack on turn 3, with 6 people. Do not split your army, unless you believe they will win during your attack phase, and you MUST attack multiple provinces. The mantra against honor deck is "Everyone assigns at dynasty-most". Remember, you are their absolute fucking worst match-up, and they are going into the game thinking they will lose (for a reason.) Attack on turn 3, 4, 5, and 6. All at one province, all at the same time. It might seem that you are having close games because you're killing them when they're in their high-30's, or even have crossed 40, but it really isn't close at all.

Q: 3x Boshanai, 3x Forests?
A: I know, I know... Boshanai is terrible. Anything to get 3 people into play on turn 2 (or breed and buy 2 people, depending on fate hand, and opponent). It really is THAT important.

Q: Weak spots?
A: 4g cost guys. If there were meaningfully cheaper guys (3g human is the same as 4g human), I'd play them. The Karmic Cycle - such jank. Forewarning - the deck MIGHT be fast enough to not care about Census. Only slow decks play Census, and this deck just annihilates standard slow decks. If Forewarnings are safe to take out - holy shit, this deck becomes clean, and doesn't stutter anymore (2x Forewarning in your opening hand is almost equivalent to a loss against a good swarm deck). 1st/2nd turn Fosuta just beats this deck, regardless of what you or them draw. Lesse... Nothing else that I can think of.

Q: I am about 50/50 against well-constructed, and well-played Lion. What gives?
A: Yup. Lion's busted.

Q: I am losing to dishonor.
A: Playing against dishonor is exactly the opposite of playing against honor. Attack. Attack every turn, even if you can't take a province. Just attack. This deck has a good matchup against dishonor (that doesn't flip Fosuta). Just attack. fuck, declare an attack on your first turn, and assign nobody, just to get used to the process.

Lemme know what you think, and if you have any comments/questions/suggestions.
Daigotsu Ishan
Daigotsu Ishan
Dark Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/profile.php?id=143256

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ornatov xp1 Empty Re: Ornatov xp1

Message par seb nukem Ven 25 Sep 2009 - 14:25

Et tu perds le match mirroir si tu commences.
Et tu perds contre fosuta.
Et contre sensus...

Et contre un deck qui fait la même chose que toi, c'est a dire une floppée de persos rapidement en jeu, t'as (comme d'hab) que gotubo qui se sors le cul des ronces.

En somme, je trouve le deck audacieux, et peut-etre un peu trop. Bref, j'aime pas.

Ah oui, et il faudra aussi me dire ce qui ne vas pas chez susumu, surtout pour virer un defenseur tot. Je sais il goute 4 mais ratestsu ou gyoken, j'en mettrais que 2 pour le rentrer.

seb nukem

Message par nainfa Ven 25 Sep 2009 - 15:39

Forests of Shinomen ca peut payer un perso à 1G?
nainfa
nainfa

Message par Daigotsu Ishan Ven 25 Sep 2009 - 15:42

Nope Sad
Daigotsu Ishan
Daigotsu Ishan
Dark Admin

Message par nainfa Ven 25 Sep 2009 - 15:58

je comprends pas l'intéret de la carte dans ce deck alors
nainfa
nainfa

Message par Mewtwo Ven 25 Sep 2009 - 16:08

Ton bamboo harvester passe à 3 de production
Mewtwo
Mewtwo
раболепнича

Message par nainfa Ven 25 Sep 2009 - 16:34

ah oui, j'avais jamais vu que c'était une foret
nainfa
nainfa

Message par Shosuro Storm Ven 2 Oct 2009 - 14:32

Contre le désho, je vois pas comment il gagne, du coup je comprends pas son dernier commentaire...

Shosuro Storm
Scorp en Rade

Message par Daigotsu Ishan Ven 2 Oct 2009 - 14:45

Les couilles, la table, le marteau........
Qui gagne?
Daigotsu Ishan
Daigotsu Ishan
Dark Admin

Message par agasha-bob Mar 20 Oct 2009 - 11:21

Ce deck est il viable, la question sous jacente est, quelqu'un l'a t-il monté et joué ?

agasha-bob

Message par julien Mar 20 Oct 2009 - 18:00

Tu vois le passage où le monsieur déclare que que les decks honneurs ne passent pas à 40 tour 5 ?
Ou celui où il déclare qu'il faut attaquer une province en masse au deck honneur T3, T4, T5, T6 ?
Voilà le problème du deck. Il sait qu'il tient pas face aux lions. A cela il faut rajouter le phoenix et le grue rocket honneur. Globalement c'est un deck mignon qui atomise les decks midgames militaire classiques, mais je pense pas qu'il soit compétitif (complètement armchair, mais l'auteur avait pas l'air d'être au courant du vrai visage du format).
julien
julien
Crocodile

Message par JBFR Mar 20 Oct 2009 - 18:29

Daigotsu Ishan a écrit:
Q: I am losing to dishonor.
A: Playing against dishonor is exactly the opposite of playing against honor. Attack. Attack every turn, even if you can't take a province. Just attack. This deck has a good matchup against dishonor (that doesn't flip Fosuta). Just attack. fuck, declare an attack on your first turn, and assign nobody, just to get used to the process.

Ca, c'est un deckbuilder qui me parle ! Very Happy
J'aime son style !
'Tain, déclarer une attaque T1, juste pour mettre les choses au point tout de suite, ça me plaît !
Je sais ce que je vais faire à Toulouse, moi !
JBFR
JBFR
Gens bons

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé